Monday, September 21, 2009

{Spookey Spirit}

One of my September resolutions -- make two Halloween
decorations. I made them, and I warn ya, you're going to
want to make them, too. :)

We'll start with this simple 'lil candle holder. This one was
so easy to make and cost well under $5 to complete.



Candle holder -- $1 from a thrift shop.
Spray painted black. Tied with a ribbon.
Topped off with cute Halloween skull and cross-bones.
It just needs a candle and a spot to be displayed!

Next...
Brace yourself for ridiculous cuteness.

I repurposed a one dollar and 50 cent Goodwill tissue box.
It was an 80's shade of peach to start with, but it's so
Halloween now. I love it!







Again, I spray painted it black.
Added the paper on all four sides.
Ribbon on the top and bottom.
Glitter where the paper meets the tissue box.
The white ghosts are from ribbon I found last year.
The orange bling goes around each corner to pull it all together.

If you're looking for inspiration for simple fall crafting, here are a
few things to things I made last year:

1 comment:

Lis said...

THE POST IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! ALLL OF IT!!!!! ANd your new header! AMAZING! DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE? Of that little smiley guy??? HOW CUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!