Saturday, October 04, 2008

{Creation Station}

Holy hell, it's been a long time since I've scrapped.
It felt so good to break out my supplies recently!
I guess I kinda cheated since I started both these
backgrounds awhile ago. Just got around to putting
photos and whatnot on them. Wanted to share!


D & me in Northern Ireland at Portrush Harbor in '06.
{This is the only page on Ireland I've made. I really, really
need to print photos from our time there and make an
album. I'll add that to my to do list.}


The two of us at the top of Mingus Mountain in
April '08 during a camping weekend. Click to
enlarge if you want to read the lyrics I put
around the perimeter. They fit perfectly!

And now, for my last Halloween craft of the year.
Drum roll please....



These were really fun to make!
I simply spray painted two 12x12 tiles (that were
laying around in our garage) with black spray paint.
Then, I decorated away. I got everything for them
at Scrapology in Gilbert, except for the spider.
He's from The Decore Store (only $1.99).

Here are a few detail shots so you can see what's what:

How fabulous is that ghost ribbon?! I LOVE IT!


I'm really liking texture right now. Paint,
ribbon, anything with height and texture.



And with that, I'm off to the races...
I hope you have a good weekend!

4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Dang it... I hadn't heard of Scrapologie. I live in this insulated little bubble these days!

Cute layouts.

Lis said...

Really really cute stuff Sam! Man i wish i could just sit and bust out cute stuff like that!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love your projects! The ghost ribbon is too cool!

carlene federer said...

U R the Queen of Halloween! Love the tiles, very clever & your s/b pages are adorable! We'll have to get together with Teague and have a scrap day soon!