(A day late because I have what I assume to be the plague and had to spend the last
two days on the couch. Oigh.)
1) Evaluate how I did with my February Plan
2) Make three new goals for March
February Resolution Review:
1. Get all important paperwork organized including computer, house, coupons/receipts,
contact info, etc.
* I've been working on this and am more organized for it. (Yay!) I started with some basic organization. Most of part one was about getting things back to where they belonged
and in order. I sorted through coupons. I found new tools to get me organized, including
a fresh address book, planner and a new carry-with-me-organization-folder for papers and receipts. I loved on drawers and the closet. Things were donated and tucked into bins in the name of decluttering. Glorious, organization! Part two is only one-third of the way done.
I typed up all my addresses and bought address labels so I'll be ready to print labels for
holiday cards next year. The other two parts are in progress. I'll post when they're done.
2. Take a class just for fun.
* Signed up at Tumbleweed Rec Center and began taking yoga (Monday, Friday) and
Pilates (Wednesday). I was out of town mid-month. So, I took these classes the first
and last weeks of the month and totally enjoyed it! I also signed up for Sewing 101 at
JoAnne's on the 17th, but I ended up not being able to make it in the name of finishing
a slideshow that I had committed to before going out of town on the 18th. I will be
signing up for that class -- and taking it -- soon.
3. Establish a new routine. (I'm kind of floundering without the structure of school.)
* This one was kind of a bust. After I set the goal, I planned a trip to be out of town for
a week. We had another long weekend planned right after it. Then I was sick the last
three days of the month. So, it was a short month made much shorter from all that. I'm
excited about starting classes at the Rec Center though. That's a healthy start to my
morning a few days a week. I'll keep working on this in March.
For our combined resolution to go on at least one date a month, David and I ...
* Weeknight dinner at Thai Basil.
* Barb's powder puff game, lunch at Gordan Biersch and clothes shopping for D.
* Went to New Mexico for four days and even though we didn't see each other much
and were with other people when we did, it was still nice to get away together.
1. Water the creative drought I've been in.
2. Take in some local culture.
3. Get outside. Enjoy the sun and the amazing weather we're having.