I've come to the conclusion that if I have enough supplies, it takes about the same amount
of time to make a ten pack of cards as it does to make one individual one. And it's so much
This pack is for Mother's Day -- special notes for David's mother and stepmom and then
some others for our mom friends and sister-in-laws. All ladies who are dedicated moms
day in and day out. They were super simple to make, and they could be used for anything,
really, by modifying the message inside.
A few other notes:
* Happy birthday wishes to my friend, the lovely Miss Kim Baldwin!
* Is anyone planning to scrap on May 1st, National Scrapbooking Day?
* I'm off to go pick up David's new golf clubs, just in time for his birthday tomorrow.
(Don't worry. They weren't a surprise. He ordered them and knows they're in.)
* The bathroom is coming along so nicely!! I think the tile should basically be in
place today and grouted tomorrow. Can't explain the joy this is bringing me!
* Hope to find the last two pictures I need for the April photo hunt challenge today.
Sound and taste are my final two. I'll post the results on Friday the 30th.