Thursday, September 24, 2009

{Deliever the letter, the sooner the better}

Popped out a couple more cards last weekend. That's what a
girl gets to do when she wakes up before 5am on a weekend. :)

One for a baby shower I'll be going to this weekend.
It's simple; I let the embellishments do the work.



And four others using these super cute owls I found at Michael's
a couple months ago.


Here's a closer look. The owls are too cute to pass over quickly!






I'm not sure what it is about this time of year, but I just want to
make stuff every single day. Since time is of the essence, I have
been liking these quick, simple projects. I feel great to be getting
something creative done, even if it is something small.

I saw this the other day. It's some of the coolest and -- from what
I can tell -- most original stuff I've seen in a long time. It totally
inspired me!

How about you? Are you in a creative phase or a drought right
now? What have you been making or thinking about making?

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Those owls are adorable!! And I am in a creative slump....just not feeling any of it. (I would if I had a camera though!!!)

Unknown said...

Love love those owls! So cute :) I think it's the fact that fall is here and the holidays are coming up that makes me want to make things too! I'm actually making my niece and sis-in-law their b-day presents this weekend. And, I've declared Christmas to be Operation Handmade. Every present I give will be handmade with the exception for a few small toys for the wee ones. Love your projects! They are awesome :)

Lis said...

ME TOOOOOOOOO! I want to make stuff!!! House work BAH!!!!!! I love fall and i LOVE your cards! I should just make some to have, so when I NEED one- I GOT ONE! That web site is friggin AWESOME too! GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruJen Phtography said...

Look at you artsy fartsy!
Love the crafts. So glad to see you back making all your fun art!
And I love the new blog page and banner!
Super fun!!!