Friday, September 25, 2009

{School Nurses}

This was a fun package to put together -- an interesting topic that people
shared passionately with me on when I was doing my research and interviews.

I mentioned before that I'm working on the quality of my standups. I was really
happy with this one -- definitely my best one so far, and I shot it myself. I was
also excited because this was my first package to air on TV.

**************

If you call the health office at your child's school -- and they answer the phone
with "nurses office" -- you'll probably assume there's a nurse there. But in
schools all over Arizona, that's not the case.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job!! You look so natural doing this :) Thanks for bringing light to this subject. I had no idea this was going on.

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

very good job, Sam!!!! You look so cute and the story was great and to-the-point! Love the high heels, lady! Sexy mama!

L

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I agree, this was your best piece yet! It was short and to the point, very professional. It's too bad about the nurse situation and I think everyone is feeling it.... I know we also have very limited nurses at my schools.

TruJen Phtography said...

I agree with comments above, great topic and to the point. This would be a good one to have a follow up to if there's ever a change in the matter!
I like your standup in it too. (And the dress is cute on you!!!)
Thanks for sharing your work with us! I love seeing what your working on.
:o)

Lis said...

WOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! AH! You are so awesome! I LOVED the way you came WALKING OUT! YOU GO WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!! NEWS CHANNEL THREE NEEDS TO HIRE YOU!!!