Sunday, July 05, 2009

{For Their Book}

I took these photos of the kids in 2006 when I was in the
midwest visiting my brother, Pam and the kids. I had to
document this! It was fun, spontaneous, and creative on
the kids part to turn plain ole Target bags into "Target
Warrior Suits". Hilarious.

They can add this two page LO to the book I sent them
last year. I totally thought I sent them extra pages, but
it turns out I didn't. Will have to get some in the mail...



Here's a closer look at each page:


Lauren and Meghan (in goggles)


Aidan and Catherine

Journaling reads:

You kids have beautiful imaginations and a never ending will
to have fun. Need proof? Look no further then the TARGET
WARRIOR SUIT. When Aunt Samara came to town in May
2006, she brought over a bunch of stuff from Target. You
had fun riffling through all the bags to see what was inside,
but then you decided to use those bags for something else
entirely. You asked if you could take your clothes off and
put the bags on your bodies. Party time! You ran around for
two days screaming, "Target Warrior Suits". Then, you
would fall onto the couch or floor overcome with happy
giggles. So much fun.

4 comments:

poefusion said...

This is so sweet. I love how children use their imagination for things such as this. It reminds me of how those empty boxes became a fort. Hope all is well. Have a great night.

Sue Thomas said...

Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! Great page :)

TruJen Phtography said...

These are my all time favorite kid pictures!
SO DAMN CUTE!!!