Friday, April 10, 2009

{Live in the Moment}


(Click to enlarge for easier reading.)

Photo, taken in my kitchen this week. Thought, one of the
things I took from my last appointment with Chelsie. Far
from habit just yet.

David is still in Albuquerque. He doesn't have to work today,
but he is going to spend the day with his dad and Clem.
Breakfast at 8:30am, golf at 11am. He should be home tonight
around 9:30pm. I'm going to clean the house, run a couple
errands and get a few things done I need to do.

Enjoy the long weekend!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Thats a great picture! Love the angle! Im trying really hard to be better at being ME. TO be HERE when im HERE.

Which is why im walking AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!! RIGHT NOW! haha!

Anonymous said...

Great shot of the flowers and great reminder :)