Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{I'm Speechless ... Almost}

Couldn't resist. 
A little survey.
On the now, my now.
Respond with one word. 
Wanna do it?

1. Where is your cell phone? off
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? dull 
4. Your mother? earth
5. Your father? time
6. Your favorite thing? camera
7. Your dream last night? blank
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? calm
10. What room you are in? library
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? unhappiness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? fulfilled
14. Where were you last night? game
16. Muffins? lemon
17. Wish list item? backdrop
18. Where you grew up? isolated
19. Last thing you did? class
20. What are you wearing? sweater
21. Your TV? distraction
22. Your pets? irreplaceable
23. Friends? distant
24. Your life? fortunate
25. Your mood? optimistic
26. Missing some one? brother
27. Car? paid
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Your favorite store? Banana
30. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? 6th
35. Who will repost this? Kristi
36. One place that I go to over and over? ASU
37. One person who emails me regularly? Jennifer
38. My favorite place to eat? Pita Jungle
39. Why you participated in this survey? Lindsay
40. What are you doing tonight? french


Up next: Grand Canyon pictures from Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pita Jungle!!! :)

TruJen Phtography said...

First of all, what is Pita Jungle???

Secondly, why did I not know you like green? Guess I really never thought to ask.
Also, wow to a few responses. I love 4 & 5. So you.
Fun stuff!

PS I like your hair! Not dull at all. I would have typed (for you) funky!