* School doesn't start until the 20th. That means I have a lot
of time to finish my plump to do list and have some fun. I'm
really hoping for scrapbooking time. Maybe I should plan a
thing with people...
* I love 30 Rock. Every episode makes me laugh out loud. I think
I would swing the other way if Tina Fey wanted to date me.
* Got a lesson in hand embroidery last night. Really fun
stuff. Perfect for sitting on the couch, watching TV. More
on that later. (Not about TV but embroidery.)
* I recently found a great site that's like evite for meals.
(Thanks, Diane.) It's specifically designed to invite people to
bring meals to someone and coordinate the what and when.
For example, it's great after they've had a baby or surgery.
* Super sad that Norah is still having a reaction to something
even after six weeks of antibiotics. Now I'm nervous.
We're heading to the vet tomorrow morning.
* I hate miscommunication, poor communication, aggressive
communication, and trying to communicate when everything
seems all tied up in my chest. It so stresses me out. Yet,
it seems that's all I am capable of these days.
* I am desperately behind on phone calls and emails to people
I really do want to talk to. You know who you are. I swear, I
will eventually pick up the phone. I've kind of been in hiding
* Rumor has it we're going to the Queen Creek Olive Mill later
today. Must get ready...