Friday, September 26, 2008

{ABCs about Me}

A= Attached or Single: Attached to D.
B= Best Friend: Jen, Jen and Lindsay
C= Cake or Pie: I don't hate cake, but I prefer pie.
D= Day of Choice: Sunday
E= Essential Item: Eye brow pencil. Computer. Camera. Flip flops.
F= Flavor of Ice Cream: Frozen fruit yogurt/coffee Häagen-Dazs
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H= Hometown: Eaton Rapids, Michigan. Home of the grey hounds.
I= Indulgence: Bread pudding. Shoes and bags I don't need.
J= January or July: January in Phoenix, July in Michigan
K= Kids: None yet. Maybe someday or not.
L= Last movie seen at a theater: Tropic Thunder
M= Musician: I'm loving Norah Jones, Jack Johnson
N= Number of Siblings: Two. But only one that I talk to.
O= Oranges or Apples: Apples
P= Phobias or Fears: Chicken juice and being alone at the end
Q= Quote: "Courage is the most important of all the virtues,
because without courage you can't practice any other virtue
consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing
consistently without courage." ~Maya Angelou~ And "I can resist
everything except temptation." ~Oscar Wilde~
R= Reason to Smile: Killian, Norah and Oliver
S= Season: Fall. It's the season I miss most from home.
T= Travel Dreams: Africa, Fiji, Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Spain
U= Unknown fact: I scored 100% on my 5th grd standardized test.
V= Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: No red meat, little
chicken, some pork, love seafood. Mostly eat and prefer veggies.
W= Worst habit: Over eating, awfulizing, PROCRASTINATING
X= Xray or Ultrasound: Haven't had many of either.
Y= Your favorite food: Tomatoes, hummus. Vegetable shwarma.
Z= Zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments: