Sunday, March 23, 2008

{New Toys}

Lindsay knew I was in the market for two Bay Box Albums.
So, when she saw them on sale for 30% off, she snatched
them up for me. (Thanks, lady!) I have been making an
album for awhile now, but I waited to buy the book until
I knew I was going to follow through with the project. I had
21 pages ready and waiting for a home. So, the books came
at a great time. I filled the first one and am now ready to
start on number two!


I also uploaded all my recent scrapbook
pages to Two Peas. So, that was fun.
I figured since I'm scanning and saving
them anyway, this extra step only
takes a minute. Maybe they'll even inspire
someone.

Did you click on the link a couple posts
ago
to see the video we made when Aaron and
Pam were here? To make it, we used their
Flip Video Camcorder. I fell in love with it,
and knew I had to have one of my own. So,
when we were out that weekend...


...I got one! It's such a fun toy. And not too
much money. I got this one -- 60 minutes of record
time -- for $110 at Office Max. I'm excited to
start using it. Stay tuned for the footage!

CHECK OUT FLIP VIDEOS
AARON SENT OF THE KIDS:
Catherine talking to me on the phone
Catherine and Aidan singing American Idol on Wii
They have gotten so big so fast!
I got to talk to Aidan and Lauren on
Saturday while I was out shopping.
I flopped into a chair at Macy's and totally
enjoyed my time on the phone with them.
They're such special, little angels.

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I want to
get out of this super comfortable bed to go get
a Pazookie at Oregenos. It sounds so good to me
right now!

No comments: