Sunday, March 26, 2006

As Good As It Gets

We had a chance to spend a nice afternoon with
Grandma and Grandpa Link when we were home.
(Unfortunately, we didn't leave with any pictures. I forgot my camera.)
It was so nice to see them though. They never fail to have a smile
on their face and a good story to share. The four of us went to lunch
at La Shish and then visited at their place. They got out some old photos
for us to see, which I always love to do with anyone in David's family.
Then, David's Uncle Dan stopped over on his weekly visit.
It was a really nice day.

Every time I see them, I learn a little more of their story
which helps me appreciate what amazing people they both are --
Just good to the core people who have really lived and loved.
Knowing them makes me proud to be a Link.


This was taken at out wedding by Jeff Moon (David's uncle), November 2003.

No comments: