Wednesday, December 01, 2010

{Wordless Wednesday: I Coudn't Be More Over it if I Tried}



I know this is supposed to be a wordless post, and these photos really are worth a thousand
words on their own, but I have to add a few more. Isn't this just precious? I literally had to
force myself to stop after two snaps. I somehow felt taking advantage of this beautiful boy's
meltdown for my own artistic pleasure might border on child abuse. Don't worry. Sawyer
wasn't harmed in the making of these photographs. :) In fact, his loving mom and dad were
right there with him. We were at the tail end of their family photoshoot which he cooperated
fabulously with until this moment when he was officially at the end of his rope.

More photos from the Fehling family photo session coming soon!

3 comments:

Jessica - Magical Mundane said...

I love these photos. It's great when you can catch the candid and real moments instead of the staged smiles.

Jessica

Ale said...

Sam,

You are soooo good at this, I am telling you. I wish I had taken more advantage of your talents when I was living close by.

Great pictures! soooo authentic!

keep up the great work!

Ale

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

I love it! It's a perfect meltdown pic. The hat shoes are priceless!