Sunday, October 31, 2010

{Keane Girls Take to the Kitchen}

I loved Renee's philosophy going into their family photo session. She had some ideas she
hoped to achieve during their family shoot, but she was into letting things happen organically. One of her ideas was to document cooking with her girls at home. It's their thing. So why not have some photos of it for memory preservation? I thought that was a fabulous idea. Here they are, all donned in aprons and making granola at home, on a Thursday morning. It was fun to watch the girls watching her. You could tell they genuinely loved every minute of it.














1 comment:

TruJen Phtography said...

Again Sam, wonderful shoot!!! Love the kitchen idea! And the one of the feet on the stool, SO FUN!!! I have tears in my eyes for the amount of happiness I have towards this shoot. (And the post previous to this.) You really captured so much more than the wonderful family time and for that I think they will treasure these forever!
Good job lady! You are a professional!