Monday, February 01, 2010

{Come on. Do it with me!}

Two posts in one day, baby!

You might remember the amazing Kristi hosted some Photo Hunt Challenges that I
participated in during May and June 2009. Those were her first two, and I had such
fabulous time playing. Then, I got swamped and had to back down to spectator status.

But now ... I'm finding myself with not only some time to play ... but the feeling that I
need to get my camera out and find the inspiration I've been lacking to capture with it.

So ... I signed up for Photo Hunt #6, February 2010.

And ... so can you.



Here is the list, all items are open to interpretation!

1. A tower

2. “Main Street”

3. Five

4. A dog or cat

5. Two of a kind

6. A clock

7. A game

8. Something sweet

9. B&W w/selective coloring

10. Your own reflection

11. A mirror image

12. Night image

13. Something homemade

14. Something pink

15. Something romantic

16. A candid shot

17. A portrait

18. A symbol of love

19. A landscape

20. Chocolate

I've never done B&W with selective coloring. So, this will force me to learn something new.
And I'm excited to find my own version of all the topics. Should be fun!

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Thanks for posting this. So glad you're back in again!!

Olivia said...

Sounds like so much fun!

elizabeth said...

I've signed up before, but never actually had the time to participate. Maybe this time? I think I'll give it a go. :)