Saturday, November 28, 2009

{I Lose More Pens That Way}

Oliver is the best. He loves to play. By virtue of that part of his personality -- he always
entertains me.

The other day, I was studying at my desk ...



... when Oliver walked across it, as he often does. But this time, he jumped down behind
the desk. A few seconds later, he popped up again.

At least part of him did.



We spent the next 15 minutes doing this ...









It's moments like this -- when we find a new game to play together -- that I'm reminded
how clever he is. You can see it in his eyes!


He's been such a wonderful addition to our little family. And he's absolutely my guy. :)

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

LOL!

TruJen Phtography said...

That's super cute.
:o)

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

i like the one with just his paws on the desk. haha.

L

Anonymous said...

Sam, I love your courage not to have your kitty declawed. We had Rusty declawed when he was a baby because 1) we believed it wouldn't cause him much pain and 2) it would save on household belongings like chairs, bedding and the like.
Rusty is a good baby, he loves to play and try to destroy things, but he doesn't do any damage, thank the vet. He still has his defensive back claws - by the way, I have felt a time or two in my life - but his front destructive claws are gone.
I feel guilty about that, but then again, since Rusty is an indoor cat, I don't feel that much pain.

Is Oliver an indoor cat only?

Anne