Tuesday, September 08, 2009

{Barb's Baby Bumb}

When Barb asked me to capture her pregnancy, I was thrilled.
Not only has she turned out to be a really great friend, but she
was one the most radiant pregnant ladies I've ever seen. I think
it was because she was so ready to be a mom in her heart, and
she took incredible care of herself leading up to and during her
pregnancy. She beamed. And if it's possible, I think she glowed
even more when she was with Jason. :)

Hopefully they'll find some photos in the entire batch that have
meaning to them and can work as keepsakes of the time when
their family grew. I had a lot of fun with this, and it was a great
learning experience for me photography-wise.












































Congratulations to the Hendricks family!

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

She looks great! Nice job with the photo shoot, Sam!

Lis said...

Oh my gosh! great job! These are Awesome! what a CUTE Belly she Has!!! LOVE THESE SAM!!!

TruJen Phtography said...

Fantastic girl! I love all the different poses you have here! Barb looks great and I totally agree with you, she glows!
Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
:o)