Thursday, May 07, 2009

{Story Time}

Wanna watch another one of my stories?

The answer you're looking for is, "Yes, I would love to, Samara.
I can't think of anything else I'd rather do for the next three
minutes."

This is a feature piece I did for Videography last semester. It's
probably my favorite package from that whole class. We didn't
have to do a stand ups back then. So, you're spared from seeing
me fumble around on camera. I did do some experimenting with
movement in this piece and included just a little too much. Bear
with that and ENJOY!!

*** NOTE: PLEASE CLICK HERE to watch straight from
YouTube. The way this was formatted, there are black
bars on either side of the video, making it too wide to
fit all the way on the blog screen. I couldn't figure out
how to change that, and it throws the video off. So,
please watch it from YouTube. Thanks!! ***



Also ...
Thanks to all of you for the confidence boosting comments you
left me after watching the compost story. I really did appreciate
those who took the time to watch it and share feedback. Your kind
words made me beam. Really very much appreciated!

4 comments:

carlene federer said...

Great piece! I love that the story went from kitchen to mosque...which was gorgeous! I can see that you've gotten 'smoother' between this piece & the compost piece...I think you're ready to go nation-wide baby!
Plus, you also rocked that head scarf!

TruJen Phtography said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much! Very interesting. It's great to hear the differences our culture has from others. Even with the fork and spoon.
I agree with Carlene, you totally rocked the head scarf! So pretty!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

very good story, Sammy Davis Jr. I love all the veggies and cutting. Great work!

Lindsay

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

This was wonderful, Samara! I love watching these pieces you put together. I wish I knew how to do that kind of thing!