Needed to remind myself to be grateful today.
Here's a few things on my current list:
1. I'm grateful I was accepted into NewsWatch this week.
2. I'm thankful it's the weekend because I'm eager to get
some sleep and sun.
3. I'm grateful for my animals because they love with the
biggest hearts and they love to be loved back. They make
me smile so many times a day.
4. I'm grateful I got to spend an hour with Jodi on Thursday.
She brightened my day more than anything has in awhile,
and I'm still glowing from it.
5. I'm thankful we had the money to get my laptop and car
fixed when they broke last week.
6. I'm thankful for Chelsie Reed, therapist extraordinaire.
7. I'm thankful I finished my story on Thursday so I don't have
to drive downtown over the weekend to finish it.
8. I'm grateful for my brother and his amazing family because
they are beautiful people who fill up my heart.
9. I'm thankful for my health, working limbs and all.
10. I'm grateful for music that's there when I want to dance,
cry, sing, or relax.