Sticking to my '09 resolution to make three new resolutions for
every month. The new month means it's time to:
~ review how I did with February goals
~ make three new goals for March
February Resolution Review:
1) Walk 10 miles each week.
Mission accomplished. Did it in two walks per week, for the most
part. This week, I had to make up three miles from the previous
week. I should be doing at least 30 minutes of exercise daily.
That's what I'm going to work toward this coming month. It's a
lifestyle choice I *need* to make.
2) Assess all body & facial product ingredients per suggestions
in Gorgeously Green.
Much bigger project then I anticipated -- learned a lot from it
and very glad I did it. Little left to do though. Planning a post on
what I found sometime in March. Very interesting stuff!
3) Write a statement for intentioned living that I can read to
I started this one early, but then I put it off until the last week
of the month --like the true procrastinator that I am. I did think
a lot about what I wanted it to include. I'm looking forward to
reading it daily and using it to get my thoughts focused on what's
important to me. It'll be shared in it's own post later this week.
Update from January:
* I did no meat of any kind in January. Kept it going in February
with the addition of one seafood allowance a week. I had shrimp
twice this month, but that was all I really wanted. It was nice to
have the option, for sure. I'm going to keep it going, and I feel
really good about that!
1) Do a semi-cleanse -- Two weeks w/ no alcohol or sugary treats.
Lotsa veggies, whole foods, fiber, water, tea. (Must lose 10 asap.)
2) Reduce impulse & little junk purchases. Keep spending journal.
3) Have fun! Schedule thing(s) to look forward to each week that
I feel good doing and that will help me reach my intentioned way
Time to march into March with intent, peace, direction, and focus.