Saturday, September 20, 2008

{Change of Scenery}

It's been a long time since I spent a morning at the laundry mat.
Going there the other day (to do a bunch of big bedding pieces)
made me appreciate my washer and drier at home. So much so, I
did a load as soon as I got back to the house. :)

They're not the cleanest places, ironically. And I had to spend
a LOT in quarters to do my four loads of laundry. Anyway, going
gave me a new subject to view through my lens...





It's the weekend again. This week flew by. David was in
Albuquerque Monday through Friday for work, and he'll
be heading back there again on Sunday evening. We both
have homework/work to do, but I'm sure we'll find some
time to enjoy each other. Perhaps another uncoordinated
match of tennis will be had!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Those shots are awesome Sam! It makes the laudry mat look - well like ID Wanna GO! You crack me up! Id never thought to go to a laundry mat to do BIG items. I need to think out of the box more! Im sure it was cheaper than paying someone to do it for you!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

The photos look super cool in B & W!