Wednesday, July 16, 2008

{Makin'}

I've been crankin' 'em out!
Mostly album pages though - so they're faster.
Either way, I'm thrilled to be getting through these printed
photos. Here's the latest...


Love these colors. Almost as much as I love this
picture of my little girl.


I finally got some Byrne family history down on paper.
The information here goes with this scrapbook page.



It's not too often I get a grouping of pictures of me that I like.
Linds took these awhile back.


Simple but nice one of D's brother and sister-in law,
his parents, and his mom and me when we were all
dressed up for Eryn and Jeramie's wedding.



This is a double pager of our nephew Aidan,
over the years. He's getting so big.


And finally, my boy, Killian
when he was about nine months old.

That's it for now...

3 comments:

TruJen Phtography said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Aidan has grown. I bet your brother really loves those pages! Very nice.

I really like that you've documented yourself.
So pretty. Love your eyes!

Anonymous said...

Love that giant button photo corner. Very nicely embellished LO. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Aw, beautiful dog! I love the orange paper you've used.