Saturday, March 01, 2008

{Last Chapter in the Book}

Only two pages to share this time.
With these, I have officially filled the scrapbook
I've been working on since early 2005. It's packed
full -- can't hold another page. Looking back through
it is fun. A lot of good memories, and if I don't say
so myself, my best pages yet! I'll have to go
out and buy a new album. That means a trip to
Scrapbooks Etc. is in order. (Yay!) Linds, you in?


Had to document the newest addition to the family.
Morgan Marie Link with her proud momma, daddy, and
big brother, Alex. It scanned weird -- that gray smudge
in the top, left quadraint isn't really there. I couldn't
figure out why it scanned that way but at least it looks
good in the book. (Brian and Tracy - we're really happy
that things are going so well for you. We miss you guys
and think about you all the time!)


This is Jen Truman when she was preggers with Jack.
I took the picture to the left, and the one to the
right is a self portrait she took with her automatic
timer. The words along the bottom say: anticipating,
preparing, caring, growing, wondering, loving, sharing,
waiting. I was happy with how this one turned out.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Especially you, Mary! Happy birthday!!

I'm off to get my nails done, and then I'm heading to
Michael and Lindsay's new house. David is already there,
putting up crown molding with Michael. I basically
haven't seen Lindsay in a month! (All my fault.)
We're way, way over due for some time together.
I've been looking forward to it all week!

p.s. It's amazing here right now -- I think it
hit 80 degrees yesterday. I LOVE this weather.
Cool but warm. Sunny and perfect. How much snow
fell in Michigan yesterday??? :)

No comments: