Monday, December 24, 2007

How to Make a Snowman in the Desert

Frosty the Snowman
Is a fairytale they say
He was made of snow
But the children know
How he came to life one day. . .









And, drum roll, please...






He even lights up!

How awesome is my husband for going to do this with me?
So sweet, that boy. (I got him to commit in a moment of
weakness. Don't think I didn't.)

It was supposed to say "The Links" instead of "Link". Hmm?
But I think its still adorable, and it was fun painting him together.
This was actually a really fun date - Going to pick it up afterwards

was cool, too. I wish I had a picture of D's face when he saw it. He
was pretty proud of the outcome! So much so that he said would
like to make one for Halloween and Thanksgiving, too. Okay by me!

Another little holiday treasure wrapped in a nice memory...

No comments: