Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Killian Collage

I don't know why I procrastinate. (Grrr.) There's so many things on my eternally long
mental to-do list. I've decided to get crackin' on a few of them...And of course, like a
true procrastinator, I started with the most fun task first - so those more tedious and
important tasks can nag at me yet again as I try to drift off to sleep tonight.

Today, I accomplished something I've been wanting to do since March or April. A
photo collage for my blog. Lindsay Teague, my good friend in Phoenix that got me
set up with blogging, is a guardian blogger to many. She published a How-To on her
blog that walks you step-by-step through making one of these. It was easy with all
her instructions at my fingertips and a lot of fun to learn, too.

Of course, my baby doesn't need any introduction...



You don't have to have a blog to look up Lindsay's how-to and make one of these.
You could email it to friends or print it up and frame it once you save it to your
computer. They're really fun to make; You can use your own pictures or use their
search program to find pictures that fit a theme you have in mind. If you make one,
I'd love to see it!

No comments: