Wednesday, May 10, 2006

On a Sunny Afternoon


We went on a long walk this past Sunday. There's a great path that picks up just
down the street from us. A gorgeous river runs through it, the path opens up to
fields, and there are always a lot of people walking with their kids and dogs. The
sun was out all day and the breeze was steady but light. Just about a perfect day!
We took a few pictures I wanted to share...David took all but the last two. He's
been having a lot of fun playing with the camera lately! I think it's just great.
Although, he is cutting in on my camera time!!!!















I love the signs here! I'd like to be a fly in the wall during the meeting they
came up with some of these!! "Joe, pass me another brownie. Hey, guys!
I've got an idea! What if we..."

I hope you're all having a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary, this is where we'll go walking when you're in Ireland
this summer! I can't wait. : )