Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{Wee Touch 'o Irish!}


This hangs on the wall by our front door. It's in Gaelic, and it means
100,000 welcomes. So, welcome to you, from an Irish girl who was a
Byrne before she was a Link.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
It's a beautiful day here in the land that is NOT 40 shades of green.
(Ahh, the desert.) So, I had to resort to using food coloring and sprinkles ...




Hope you all enjoy the spirit of the day! (Be safe.)


(Above picture borrowed from Google Images)

8 comments:

Adriana said...

Them cupcakes look delicious!! Where are ours?

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I love that door sign. I'm Irish too - can't you just tell by looking at me? :)

Sue Thomas said...

That plaque is so cool, Sam and I now want a green cupcake!!! Yum!!!

Unknown said...

Ah Byrne...as in Gabriel Byrne...as in I'm swooning :) Ha! Love the door piece.

elizabeth said...

hope you had a great St. Patty's Day my Irish friend! I wore green - half green since I'm half Irish. :)

And I remembered the years of my Irish mother shoving corned beef and cabbage down our throats. Glad I live 3k miles away on St Patty's Day now. LOL

TruJen Phtography said...

Just love your welcome sign! It's great. And the cupcakes look super yummy! I'll have to send you Jack and Kate's St. Pat's Day picture. They too are Irish.

carlene federer said...

OMG I need that little outfit for the Yorkies!

Anne said...

My little leprechans give me the best luck in the world! I wish for you all the love and happiness they can give to you as their "aunt". My family is from the County Roscommon. I still have relatives there. I am begging myself to go for a visit and live for a brief time in the land my family considers a gift from God and listen to the voices of angels on earth when I someday hear their songs.