Friday, February 27, 2009

{Quickies + Prep for More}

I made a couple more pages to add to the book last week. :)
Both are simple but they work for me.


An 8 1/2 x 11 -- David napping during a camping trip last
year. "Summertime and the livin' is easy."


And for this one of Oliver, I used a page, from Susan Weinroth
as inspiration.

******************************
This week, I spent a little time getting ready for a power day
of scraping. Mostly, I ordered photo prints. I stopped at the
scrap store to pick up a few things, too.






I'm looking forward to playing with my new stuff next weekend!
I'm gonna go through my craft closet before then in order to
rediscover some old products that are begging to be used.

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Love the Oliver layout.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I need some of your scrappiness to rub off on me so I feel like getting into it again. Maybe I should browse new products, that usually helps! Cute lift of Susan's page.

carlene federer said...

great pages, love the little manly touches of burlap and copper on the one of your hubby! great pix too!

Anonymous said...

i'm totally digging your smaller layouts!! awesome stuff...
happy scrapping...i'm totally jealous. i have been dying to scrap these last few days!