Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{Shopping Tip}

Have you ever bought shoes online through Zappos.com?
My brother sang their praises to me a couple years ago.
This week was my first time using them, and I loved it.
NO SALES TAX.
NO SHIPPING.
Ordered Saturday,
received Monday.
Tough to beat!

These are my very favorite shoes:

Now my old, beat up ones are replaced with
a shiny, new pair. This makes me happy.

The site was totally easy to navigate. Check out was
painless -- and they have 24/7 online customer service.
I'll definitely use them again.

I hope you're in a good place today!

2 comments:

TruJen Phtography said...

Quick story about Zappos. Mom told me she read a story about the guy who started it. She said he was so tired of bad customer service that he decided to open an online store so he could provide people with good customer service. Hence the 24/7 online service. If for whatever reason you don't like your order, his company will make it right.
Now that's awesome!
Glad to hear you had a good experience!
I'll be trying them someday!
:o)

Jen said...

Oprah did a show about young entrepreneurs recently - Zappos CEO/Founder was one of them. Amazing corporate culture...everyone(including the Executives) have the same cubicle, but they can decorate them however they want as creatively as they want. Spontaneous parades break out during the day - teams are encouraged to find a reason to celebrate and dress up and dance and parade about. It was way cool!