Saturday, November 15, 2008

{A Quckie in the Kitchen}

NPR has this great cooking show on Sundays. People
call in with a list of ingredients they already have
on hand. No matter how random and sparce the
combination is, the hosts give them suggestions for
a delicious way to make them into a meal.

Well, the other day, I was home studying, and the
craving struck for something sweet. I decided to
challenge myself to do what the people on NPR do
and make something out of nothing. I found a
frozen pie crust and a bag of frozen berries that
I didn't even know we had. Thirty minutes later...



The crumble was just flour, brown sugar and
a couple dabs of butter. It wasn't bad at all.
Mission accomplished.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I have these exact ingredients in my freezer too! I'm going to make this tomorrow :) BTW, thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog :)

Sue Thomas said...

Look how resourceful you are!!!! This looks very, very yummy!!!