Saturday, September 06, 2008

{Gettin' Outta Dodge}

I had somewhat of a revelation yesterday afternoon that's
put me in a very happy place. (Finally! Now, if I can just
hold on to this good mood.)

David and I are taking leave of Phoenix for the weekend,
bright and early with the sunrise this Saturday morning.
The car is all packed and ready. We just need to jump in
with the dogs, grab some ice and a tank of gas. Then,
we're good to go!

I so need this. Totally. Need. This.
Mingus Mountain, elevation seven thousand five hundred
feet -- here we come!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Take some pictures
and share them if you think of it!

Oliver, I'll miss you! Enjoy having the house to yourself,
and we'll be back soon. But please, please, please stay
away from my leather chairs!

No comments: