Monday, August 18, 2008

{Change it Up}

I was in the mood to create something but
wasn't in the mind frame for scrapbooking.
So, I made some backgrounds that will be
good for future scrapping. It was fun to
get paints out for a change. (I feel sexy
when I get paint on my hands.)






I also did a tiny bit with fabric using scraps left
over from getting pants hemmed. Something different
with texture! I have no idea what I'm going to do
with it yet, but I'm sure something will come to me.



My goal is to knock out a few pages before school
starts. Hopefully these backgrounds turn into
something to share soon...

2 comments:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

what a good way to just get it out...i love to whip out the paints and just make stuff! feels good!

L

TruJen Phtography said...

Good for you!
Can't wait to see the backgrounds!
(Love the fabric!!)