Wednesday, April 23, 2008

{Two Weeks in Review}

It's been a good week and a half or so.

~Did yoga a few times, aerobics once and a couple long walks

~Pedicures with Lindsay

~Much needed errand running

~Having a great time at my internship

~Picked up D's birthday present, nice and early
(only to find out he went to get himself the same
thing a couple days later! Since he special ordered
his version, I told him I just got him two already.
He cancelled his order and looked at what I bought.
Fortunately, that was successful. I guess there's
nothing wrong with an early b-day gift!)

~Signed up for summer classes which felt awesome

~Interviewed for a fall internship

~Did some scrapbooking

~Started systematically organizing my spaces
(jewelry, unfinished projects, the bathroom,
closets, bedding, pets, piles)

~Got some MUCH NEEDED highlights and a hair cut

~Went to dinner at the Morenos and met some new people

~Laundry (tons & tons -- not sure where it all came from!)

~Spent time thinking about what I want & how to get it

~Caught up on some belated notes and cards

~Cancelled stuff we are paying for but not using --
the gym ($60), HBO ($12)

~Had two good appointments with Jeff Krehl and D;
Going again Monday

~Went to see my happy pill Doc

~Had a great weekend last weekend (pictures & details to follow)

~Went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshal

Anyway, that's what I've been up to.
Now if I can just connect with the people I need to call
(Julie, Jen, my cousin Julie, Grandma Link, Tracy)
and finish my to do list ... I'll be a happy bird!
Hope all is well with you.

No comments: