Friday, August 17, 2007

Picture Pages

It's been way too long. Way, way, way too long.
But I finally had a chance to do some scrapbooking
yesterday!

I can't even tell you how good it felt. I swear it's
like an inexpensive form of therapy for me.

I propped each finished page up on a dining room
chair and snapped a quick pic so I could share them
with you. Here's what I got.


I had started this one a month or two ago. Felt good to
finish. It was my first Norah page!


I put the ribbons on this page at Lindsay's house well
over a year ago and then never did anything with it.
Found this picture I had taken of myself in the bathroom
at our first place in Phoenix to finish it off.


Lindsay took this picture of us at the pumpkin patch
a year and a half ago. David and I have always called
each other pumpkin. So, I had "Pumpkins Forever"
engraved on the back of the watch I got him as a
wedding gift. Thought it worked well with this photo,
too.


This is a two page layout -- it's kind of falling off the
chair I had it sitting on, but I think you get the idea.
Not much scrapbooking going on here. I just put it on
black paper to make it look like more of a photo album
page. I thought there was enough going on with the
pictures themselves.

I had finished the following two a long time ago except
for their titles. So, I finally got those added on and did
some journaling on the the second one.





And finally, the last thing I got done was not a scrapbook
page but a page in the photo album I've been meaning to
start for a long time. That felt good. I think I'll fill that
book rather quickly. So many pictures, so little time!



Posting these has kind of inspired me to think about
sharing all the pages I've made. Maybe next week.
For now, I have to get ready for my weekend out
of town with David! We're heading up north for a
quiet Link Family Getaway -- just us and the dogs.
I'll take pictures! Hope you all enjoy your weekends
as much as we hope to!

2 comments:

TruJen Phtography said...

Ok, I haven't read this post yet but...

I LOVE the baloons! Oh, my goodness, they're awesome. And I think your right about not having to do much. The pictures is all the color you need.
Beautiful!
The pumpkins is great too!

I'll read later,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I love your pages!!! They are great-- I love the mix of textures, colors and paper prints!!! You are too creative!!