Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Little Here, A Little There

My friend Kim has kept the past six months worth of
photos captive on her memory card. She passed them
along to me last weekend. So, I thought I'd share.

First, here is one of the two of us
with the sale sign at our new house.



Then, a few from the Christmas party in December...


Me with Dave and Diane Evans. They spent quite a bit of
time in Ireland through PCI. So, we had a lot to talk about.
Dave retired right around this time.


David with Eric. That's Angie in the background. Eric totally
has bedroom eyes in this picture!


David with Ryan, Eric, Justin, and Anthony --
All guys from his office

She had a couple from the Napa trip, too.

This is the whole PCI group at the Phoenix Airport
right before we left for wine country.


David and me in Napa, January '07.
Nothing wrong with wine at 10am!

Sun drenched Arizona golfers, David and Anthony,
stop for a quick photo.


The rest of these are not from Kim's camera.
My sister-in-law sent them to me.

Brian, Tracy and Alex (David's brother and his family)
went on vacation last month. They sent some pictures
our way. It was so nice to see them and get to take a
glance at the amazing getaway they had. Alex has grown
so much since we saw him last. Such a cutie pie, that kid!