Thursday, March 01, 2007

Why do Birds Suddenly Appear?

I can't help it. I'm totally hooked on American Idol --
Everything is a song title right now. Although, I think
"Close to You" is techinically that songs title. Anyway,
just a quicky today... (Didn't know you were about to
get lucky, did you?)

First, I found the yummiest snack ever. Quaker brand
baked cheddar snack mix. Do try! I discovered it in
the vending machine outside of the computer lab, which
I had to visit because I was hungry but too lazy and
sleepy to pack up my things in the lab, surrender my
computer and go on the search for real food. I could
still eat, but empty calories or not, they were d-licious.
Now, if they just had a beverage cart in here...

Secondly, there have been a group of birds congregating
around the entrance to our neighborhood the past few
mornings. Are they blue herrings? And is that even how
you spell that? While I clearly do not specialize in bird
observation, I thought they were pretty and
that you might enjoy taking a peak...















p.s. Found a rug at Pier 1 the other day -- way too
good of a deal to pass up. It makes the placement
of the table look so much more intentional and
defines the space.



Bonne journée!

No comments: